A lot of SUFU members who have a computer are on Facebook, but they are not part of the SUFU Facebook pages. It occurred to me that a lot of people might not know what these pages are, so I thought I’d let you know!
- If you click on this link: (https://www.facebook.com/Speaking-Up-For-Us-166841860003041/), you will see a picture of the “Speaking Up For Us” Facebook Page. That page is for anybody who likes SUFU. SUFU members, SUFU staff, family, friends, community members, anybody. I post all the time on that page. Not just about SUFU events but I ask questions because I want to get all of us talking to each other and having fun. All you have to do to join that group is type in, “Speaking Up For Us” on Facebook and when you are on the page, click, “Like.” It’s that easy!
- On Facebook, there is also a “Speaking Up For Us Members” Facebook Page. This page is only for SUFU members. I post a lot on this page, too. The cool thing is things you post here, will only be seen by SUFU members. To join, all you do is type in, “Speaking Up For Us members” on Facebook, and then a button will say, “Ask to Join.” Monique will make sure that you are a SUFU member and then you can join that group, too.
Joining the SUFU Facebook Pages is a great thing to do because:
- It’s a fun way to stay in touch with other SUFU members who you might not get to see that often
- It’s a great way to keep informed of all things SUFU.
- You can get some great discussions going, from “How do I register to vote?” to “I want to go out and see a movie tonight, any suggestions?”
- If there’s something awesome going on in your life, or if you’d like advice or support, come post about it here!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at (207) 956-1004 or [email protected]