10 Things about Avery You Didn’t Know… 🙂
- When I was in the 3rd grade, I wrote a 1 page book called, “The Mystery on 12th Avenue”.
- When I was in the 5th grade, I wanted to be a police officer.
- When I was in high school, my brother put so much hair gel in my hair, that it cracked & I looked like I had dandruff all day!
- I took some dance classes in my wheelchair, when I was in college.
- I once ate birdseed at a wedding because I thought it was chocolate (I was 26). 🙂
- I’m scared of rats & heights. I’m scared of flying on planes, too, but I still do it because going places is fun!
- I went white water rafting one time & was so scared, I almost peed my pants!
- I love acting & I need to get back to doing it.
- If I could get paid to watch tv all day, I’d do it.
- Even though I’m from Maine, I don’t like lobster or Moxie soda (Sorry, Chris Haywood!) 🙂
What else would you like to know?
Tell me something about yourselves, too! 🙂
You have to post on the blog for me to answer, though! 🙂
Until next time,
If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)